The competition invites young innovators to showcase their talent in Digital Technologies, Health, and Manufacturing.
DIN-ECO, supported by EIT’s HEI Initiative, proudly announces the second DIN-ECO Innovation Competition, calling on students to submit their innovative business ideas in Digital Technologies, Digital Health, and Digital Manufacturing. This competition is an exceptional platform for students from Denmark, Greece, Italy, Poland, Serbia, and Turkey to demonstrate their creativity, entrepreneurial skills, and innovative solutions.
The competition focuses on fostering a collaborative and competitive spirit among students, offering them a chance to connect with peers, professionals, and academics across Europe. Participants are encouraged to form teams and bring forward business ideas that address pressing challenges and showcase innovation capacity and feasibility.
Key dates for the competition are as follows:
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 22 November at midnight
- Announcement of Selected Teams: 27 November
- Mentoring and Pitching Preparation: 28 November to 14 December
- DIN-ECO Hackathon: 19 December
This year’s competition stands out for its comprehensive structure:
- Idea Submission: Teams submit their business ideas, focusing on innovation, impact, feasibility, and viability.
- Evaluation: An Evaluation Board of academics and professionals will select the top 30 business ideas.
- Mentoring: Finalist teams receive mentoring to refine their proposals and pitches.
- Hackathon: The top 30 teams pitch at an online Hackathon, with winners receiving significant recognition and opportunities.
Winning teams will receive the privilege of participating in training activities organized by the DIN-ECO consortium in 2024, enhancing their entrepreneurial mindset and skills.
The DIN-ECO project is committed to integrating European Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) into innovation value chains and ecosystems through Digital Innovation Vision Action Plans (DIVAPs). These plans emphasize high-quality, inclusive, and accessible digital innovation in Europe.
Registration and Social Media:
Don’t miss the opportunity to become part of a pan-European initiative and harness your entrepreneurial skills! Apply now for the DIN-ECO Innovation Competition through the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/bJbmYL6k8w. Applications are open until November 22nd, 2023.
Stay connected with us and be the first to know about the latest updates on the DIN-ECO project and the state of digital innovation in Europe. Follow us on social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DINECOproject
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dinecoproject/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/din-eco-project/about/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DINECOProject1
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@dineco_project
DIN-ECO is supported by HEI Initiative program of the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) (cohort 2) and is funded by the European Union. The HEI initiative aims to support HEIs with expertise and coaching, access to the EIT innovation ecosystem, the largest in Europe, and funding, enabling them to develop innovation action plans complementing the needs of individual HEIs