The EIT HEI Initiative is organising a series of online info sessions to present its third call for proposals in more detail and answer applicants’ questions. The webinars will cover different topics, and each webinar will build on the previous one.
Session 1: General overview of the call
17 November 2022; 11:00-12:15 CET
- An overview of the EIT HEI Initiative and Call 3: We will briefly present the objectives of the HEI Initiative, its success so far, and the overarching scope of the Third Call for Proposals
- Eligibility, Evaluation and Administration: We will take you through the eligibility and pre-defined requirements in the Third Call, in order to clearly present what is expected and answer any questions you may have.
Session 2: Quality expectations and the deep tech focus
5 December 2022, 15:00-16:30 CET
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Defining your Innovation Vision Action Plan – Orientations for a successful proposal: You will receive relevant information on how to best define your project’s vision and prepare an effective action plan to achieve the expected institutional change by unlocking the HEI innovation and entrepreneurship potential of a successful consortia.
- Aligning with the Deep Tech Talent Initiative (DTTI): We will introduce the Deep Tech Talent Initiative in more detail and outline how the HEI Initiative third call aligns with its objectives. We will elaborate on what will be expected of projects with regards to innovation capacity building via the fostering of Deep Tech talent at European HEIs.
Introduction to HEInnovate
7 December 2022, 11:00-12:15 CET
The webinar will cover the following:
- This webinar will provide an overview of the HEInnovate self-assessment tool, which all participating applicants will use to drive their proposal. Please join to learn more about the scope, how it works and what is required, as well as for an opportunity for questions.
Seasons 3 and 4: Open question-and-answer sessions
10 January 2023, 15:00-16:00 CET; 7 February 2023, 11:00-12:00 CET
These interactive meetings will allow applicants to ask any questions before submitting their proposals. The sessions will take place on two dates. Follow the links below to register: